Duties and responsibilities:
Gain exposure on the daily operational activities in one of the following areas/divisions in Finance Department:
- Student Finances.
- General Accounting.
- Good computer skills including Excel.
- Good communication skills
- Work under pressure.
The following criteria apply to the selection of candidates:
- Not currently participating in an existing learnership / internship programme.
- Willing to sign a learnership / internship agreement with the UFS.
- Candidate must be available for a period of 1 year.
- Postgraduate qualification will serve as a recommendation.
Assumption of duties:
As soon as possible
Applications may only be submitted online. All applications must be accompanied by the following:
- a detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter.
- certified copies (not older than 3 months) of all academic records;
- certified copies (not older than 3 months) of qualifications (please provide the SAQA accreditation in the case of foreign qualifications);
- a certified copy (not older than 3 months) of your identity document (ID).
Apply Online for University of Free State: Accounting internship programme 2019
Apply On Company Site
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp