AVI Graduate / Internship Programme for 2021
The AVI Graduate Programme is a 24-month structured development programme that provides a platform for talented students to learn critical skills and ultimately become leaders or specialists, through their involvement in and contribution towards innovative, technical and strategic projects.
Why our Graduates choose AVI
- Exposure and practical learning in a working environment
- Encouraged to be involved and think of alternative solutions to real issues
- Constant mentorship, guidance and support
- Presents with the opportunity to contribute to meaningful projects
- Accountable for delivering quality
What makes you exceptional?
- You are passionate about analyzing data
- Are particularly determined and solution driven
- Comfortable working independently within a team environment
- Eager to make the most of unique opportunities
- Your goals are to contribute, make a difference and be an achiever
The following Graduate Opportunities are open for apllications:
Electronic Engineering (Instrumentation) Graduate
- A BTech Electrical/Electronic (Instrumentation) Engineering
Quality Assurance Graduate
A National Diploma, Btech or BSc in:
- Food Sciences
- Food Technology
- Consumer Science/Quality
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/1703
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp