Applications are invited from suitably qualified graduates to apply for the Pharmacist Internship programme at the Department of Health.
- Leadership by demonstrating initiative in addressing problems.
- Provision of Pharmaceutical Care, including prescription evaluation, dispensing of medication and provision of information to ensure patient compliance and therapeutic success.
- Effective medicine supply management to ensure the safe and reliable procurement, storage, control and distribution of quality pharmaceuticals.
- Adherence to policies, procedures and expenditure control.
- Assist with the training, education and development of pharmacy staff and other health workers, and promotion of Public health.
- Quality Management by demonstrating compliance with National Core Standards, Occupational Health & Safety control and good Pharmacy practices.
- All duties will be performed under the direct supervision of a Pharmacist.
- Knowledge of and ability to comply with applicable legislation.
- National and Provincial Health Policies, Pharmacy Acts and Laws.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and maintain a high standard of professionalism.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Registration with SAPC as a Pharmacist Intern by 1 January 2021.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/1712
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp