National Metrology Institute of South Africa (NMISA) Invites applications from qualified unemployed graduates to apply for the NMISA Internship programme 2020 / 2021.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities and competencies:
- Proactively creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities through active participation by, for example, taking notes and asking questions
- Using newly gained knowledge and skills on the job and learning through their application.
- Strong attention to detail when performing work tasks to avoid errors
The Following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Temperature & Humidity Internship
- National Diploma/ Degree in Physics, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of thermodynamics, matter and relative humidity is required
- Postgraduate qualification will be added advantage
- Knowledge of humidity and dewpoint will be an advantage
- Knowledge of temperature metrology will be an advantage
- Degree in Finance or related qualification.
- Knowledge of all relevant legislation (PFMA, etc.)
- Competent in MS Office Software package
- Analysing, quality and detailed orientation
- Good communication skills and report writing skills
Salary Range (differentiated according to the level of qualification): R 6 070.00 - R 8 050.00 per month
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/1870
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp