A limited number of internship programmes are being offered to candidates for a fixed-term programme in line with sibanye-stillwater’s business needs. Beneficiaries of the Internship programme will receive a 1½ year fixed-term employment contract to obtain post-graduate experience.
Applicants Should Have:
- BTech / BSc Geology Honours
- Be in possession of a relevant qualification when applying for an Internship programme
Applicants Must Submit The Following:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- SAPS Certified Copies of ID and relevant qualifications
- Complete Academic Record
- Proof of Residence (fraudulent submissions will be excluded from applications)
- By submitting your CV, applicants are consenting to the Company’s assessment and interview process
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye-Stillwater Occupational Health Care Centre
Preference Will Be Given To:
- Applicants from local communities and labour sending areas
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Sibanye Stillwater: Geology Internship Programme 2020
Closing date: 15 October 2019
NB: Kindly note that Programme duration iis dependent on discipline specifics.
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp