A position has become available within the Stock Department of TFG Finance and Advisory.
We are looking for a candidate with the following:
- Finance related qualification
- Organised person with strong planning abilities
- Is analytical, methodical and precise
- Numerate and enjoy working with figures
- Extremely detail oriented and accurate
- Enjoy working independently and have good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, able to display initiative and take responsibility
- Assertive communicator
- Computer literate on MS Word and Excel (basic)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Follow up on all outstanding transactions relating to stock as well as store claims for damaged boxes
- Liaising with Stores and Operation managers
- Record keeping of follow up reports and other admin duties
- Any other administrative functions required by the legal team
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Foschini Group: Finance Internship Programme 2020
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp