Under supervision of a Quality Coordinator, you will be primarily involved in lab management of the Quality lab with project specific work at times. Integrity and accountability are essential for this role ensuring that tests and methods are performed as per Unilever Methods of Analysis.
- Physical and chemical property analysis of finished products and raw materials
- Preparation of lab batches of finished goods for organoleptic testing or consumer tests
- Maintaining inventory management system. i.e Control of stock within the laboratory, including ordering, testing and obtaining analysis certificates as required
- Operation of lab equipment in accordance with best practice operations.
- Ensure calibration of all laboratory equipment are timeously done.
- Participation in internal and external quality audits with completion of actions thereafter
Skills and Requirements:
- Studying towards a Diploma in Analytical Chemistry OR Biochemistry/Microbiology and requiring P1/P2 work experience
- Familiar with laboratory environment, procedures and practices
- Role will require some degree of manual labour i.e. lifting boxes/powder up to 10kg
- Use of computer software programs – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word is essential
- Good communication skills both written and verbal – proficient in English
- Subject to medical assessment – lung function
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Uniliver: In Service Trainee (Quality) 2020
Closing date: 20 November 2019
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp