Volvo Group Southern Africa provides a Graduate internship opportunity for six months in the following area: Purchasing Department at our Volvo Trucks Head Office.
This internship is situated in Boksburg.
Reporting: This role will report to the Purchasing Director
The successful candidate will have exposure to the following areas within Purchasing:
- Assist buyers in Following-up on orders, contracts and filing
- Assist buyers in communication with internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Update supplier information in databases
- Support in administration of purchasing systems
- Provide general support to buyers in purchasing process
- Assist on data analysis and reporting
- Other administrative tasks
Education & Job Experience
- Must have a qualification in Business Administration
- Good communication skill and strong working motivation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong Administrative skills
- Responsible and detail-driven
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office tools and data base management
- Computer Literacy, Microsoft office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint),
- Time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication (written and verbal) skills in English.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Volvo: Business Administration Internship 2020
Closing date: 14 November 2019
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp