Purpose of Job:
- A 12 month internship opportunity for youth with any post-matric HR qualification with the possibility to extend if performance requirements and standards are met.
- Interns will be placed within the Learning and Development Function and will gain practical experience in training coordination and multi-functional training administrative duties.
- Planning, scheduling and managing the bookings of internal and external courses and training events
- Document control, inclusive but not limited to the capturing of training history and training related record keeping and archiving. Maintain record keeping, archiving and/or filing system as per agreed OME process
- Stakeholder engagement and support, inclusive but not limited to client facing engagements and meetings
- Multi-functional training administrative duties
- Post-matric HR qualification in HR / Learning e.g. Higher Certificate, diploma, degree
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Sasol: HR Internship programme 2020
Closing date: 17 November 2019
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp