An exciting opportunity has become available for a Trainee Supply Chain Analyst in the TFG Logistics division.
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Gather, clean, analyze and present data:
- Manage and present data in a professional manner that is understandable, accurate and relevant
- Ensure that Data and Operational Analytics are well researched, relevant and well presented
- Analyze Supply Chain processes
- Analyze general retail business processes, for example inventory management and control, merchandise, flow of products via Distribution Centres, etc.
- Resource on Supply Chain Guru
To apply for this position you need:
- A BEng (Industrial) or BCom (Logistics Management)/ BCom (Quantitative Management) with majors in Quantitative Management and Logistics Management preferred.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Operations would be advantageous
- Advanced problem solving, judgment and self-management skills
- Computer Literacy [MS Word and MS Excel (intermediate level) and MS Project
- To have a willingness to learn and have an enquiring/questioning mind
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- An eye for detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Sound accuracy and attention to detail
- To be able to confidently influence and persuade at all levels
- Resilience and emotional maturity to work through a highly structured and pressurised development programme
- The ability to build and maintain healthy relationships
- The ability to think strategically
- Consistently meet deadlines whilst working in a fast-paced, pressurised environment
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Foschini Group: Supply Chain Internship Programme 2020
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp