If you are not planning on doing your Articles and you want a place in the corporate world this role is for you, we are looking for someone to contribute to the organisational goals by recovering damages from insured third parties following losses suffered by our customers and in doing so influences the reduction of claims costs and assists in the retention of customers.
- Grade 12/Matric
- Must have completed a Law Degree
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Investigate and substantiate the merits and quantum of the claim and prepare an appropriate letter of demand to the third party insurers/representatives in accordance with the standard operating procedure.
- Update claim(s) accordingly with relevant information on the operating system and in accordance with the standard operating procedure.
- Successfully negotiate the appropriate settlement with third party insurers/representatives in accordance with relevant case law and standard operating procedures.
- Effectively manage payments from third party insurers/representatives.
- Ensure that upon successful recovery that customer excesses are refunded timeously and in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Understand and manage SLA timeframes with the third party insurers/ representatives and act timeously to resolve problems.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Telesure: Law / LLB Internship Programmes 2020
Closing date: 06 December 2019
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp