Sales Analyst Internships
Applications are invited from unemployed qualified graduates to apply for the currently open Internship Opportunity at Total.
- Undertake detailed data collection and analysis on a range of internal and external data in order to help the Sales Strategy Manager with sales analysis
- Accurate update of pricing on a monthly basis
- Daily monitoring of sales volumes / margins vs budget
- Update Gross Margin / feasibility template on a monthly basis
- Monitor pricing rebate / incentive pricing support
- Monitor Total South Africa network activities
- Assisting the National Sales & Marketing Manager and the Sales Strategy & Communication Manager on all other related projects
- Excellent degree of confidence with financial and numerical analysis
- Advanced level of Excel (key requirement)
- Self-starter with initiative and able to manage own time to achieve goals and deadlines – good time management
- Ability to work in a team – proven cross-functionality skills
- National Diploma in Commerce, Finance or an equivalent combination of education
- 0 to 1 year experience in the Finance/Commerce field
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/2260
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp