The Division of Student Development and Support (SDS) plays a leading role in creating a holistic, enabling environment and excellent opportunities for students to develop to their full potential by contributing positively to the betterment of the campus environment and society.
SDS seeks 15 suitable appointees for key GCDP positions for a period of 18 months, across the following SDS Departments:
- Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor: SDS (including Communications, Media Society, and Student Governance)
- Centre for Student Support Services (CSSS)
- Office for Student Development (OSD)
- Residential Services (RS)
- Financial Aid (FA)
- Sports Administration (SA)
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Planning and organising
- Ability to work in a team and independently and takes initiative (self and relationship management)
- Strong oral and written skills
- Report writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Social and multimedia savvy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be a UWC graduate that has completed an academic programme in the previous year (2019), or have graduation pending in April 2020.
- Preferred degrees: B Admin, B Com, BSc, BA, BEd
- Preferred majors: Accounting, Financial Accounting, Industrial Psychology, Computer Science, Information Systems, Language and Communications, Management, Psychology, Social Development, Social Work
How to Apply
Apply Online for the University of the Western Cape Internship programme 2020
Closing date: 24 January 2020
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp