To provide learners with an opportunity to enrol for a national certificate in food and beverage packaging (NQF 3) They will enter into a one-year, fixed term contract with Ibhayi Brewery, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and off-the-job learning, culminating in a national qualification.
- Minimum Matric with Maths & English
- Technical Courses (N3,N4,N5 or N6) will be an added advantage
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams
Output and Accountabilities
- The Learnership is a structured learning programme that combines on-the-job learning as well as off-the-job learning in an integrated programme.
- The off-the- job component covers more theoretical aspects of the learning with work-based learning providing the opportunity for application of the theory and the further practical learning experiences required.
- Further characteristics of a Learnership are:
- A Learnership leads to a national qualification registered on the (NQF) Qualification Framework.
- The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the SAB Miller: Learnership programme 2020
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp