Teta internship programme for university graduates & tvet college students
- Curriculum Vitae (in PDF format preferably)
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of matric certificate
- Certified copy of degree, diploma for HET graduates
- Certified copy of N6 certificate
- Academic record with letter confirming completion of studies for those who have not graduated yet
- A letter from the institution for students who need experiential or work integrated learning
Who can apply?
- University or University of Technology graduates who have completed their studies
- TVET students who have completed their N6 and need to complete work integrated learning for a period of 18 months
Candidates must possess a bachelors degree, national diploma or N6 in the following discipline
- Accounti ng
- Financial Management
- Public Relations
- Communicati on Science
- Events Management
- Public Administrati on
- Office Administrati on/Management Assistant
- Logisti cs
- Supply Chain Management/Procurement
- Business Administrati on/Management
- B Ed
- BA or BCom General
How to Apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Certified copies must not be older than 3 months
Closing date: 24 January 2020. No late applicati ons will be considered.
Communication will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates.
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp