The Engineering Graduate Development Programme aims to develop future Chief Engineers through a structured 24 month training Program.
What Does the Programme Cover?
- The Engineering programme consists of a 24-month training period, which is split into 2 phases
- The first phase is 9 months duration and includes a mix of competency and skills development to upgrade your technical skills and knowledge.
- The second phase is 15 months and is 80% technical and 20% administrative. This is to enforce technical skills in day-to-day operations, and to upgrade administrative and managerial skills.
- During your placements, you will gain on-the-job experience, as well as the practical skills and knowledge that will support your development as a future Chief Engineer
- A technical project is presented at the end of each phase.
- You must have graduated in either 2019 or 2020 from a Mechanical, Electrical or Electromechanical Engineering related Bachelor’s Degree.
- This specific requisition is for South African nationals only, if you have a different nationality please re-visit our career portal for alternative options.
- You must speak, read and write English fluently
- You must be able/willing to live and work in South Africa
- You must be fully mobile within the 2 year Programme
- You must have the desire to become a Chief Engineer
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Hilton: Engineering Graduate Programme 2020
Closing date: 8th March 2020
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp