The 12-month Leanership programme is available to suitable individuals who wish to obtain qualification in Debt Recovery whilst gaining practical working experience. The Learnership Candidate will earnestly undertake all learning and tasks provided in order to obtain the stipulated NQF qualification. Candidates will capitalise on every opportunity presented, learn from every activity and in so doing gain, much desired work experience.
During the learnership programme, the learners will be exposed to the following but not limited to:
- Communicate payment demands, arrangements and consequences to members.
- Assist in handover legal cases to debt collectors and attorneys
- Assist in managing portfolios for attorneys and for debt collectors
- Assist with processing payments to attorneys and debt collectors
- Handle queries from debt collectors and members
- Solve practical problems and deal effectively with members.
- Secure promise to pays from members in arrears
- Attend to routine correspondence about collections or recovery issues.
- Ensure member information and collection activities are recorded on the IT system
- Report on portfolios
- Grade 12 with standard Mathematics and/or Accounting
- Call Centre qualification is an advantage
- Credit Management or Debt Collection Certificate is an advantage
- Opportunity is available to currently unemployed, previously disadvantaged youth. People with disabilities may apply.
- Applicants must be available to start in March 2020.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good Communication Skills
- Fluent in English
How to Apply
Apply Online for the IEMAS: Learnership programme 2020
Closing date: 09 February 2020
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp