DELL Technologies would like to give the opportunity to a Johannesburg based graduate from any field of Science Technology Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) to join our dynamic pre-sales team as an intern for a 12 month period.
In this exciting, entry level role you will be developed and trained with the skills to be able to support the sales and presales teams to meet business objectives by configuring technical solutions that meet customer needs, managing sales opportunities and supporting the team in maintaining and growing healthy pipeline of sales opportunities
The intern is expected to:
- Work with Inside Pre- Sales teams providing technical guidance and direction to the sales and external presales team, managing and closing the moderate to high complex deals.
- Increase revenue spent by these account
- Educate the customers of our value proposition
- Understand the customer requirements utilising strategic probing to identify, evaluate and map their Needs to the solutions we provide.
- Provide high quality solution builds to external customers and internal stake holders, sales and presales.
- Diploma/Degree in any field of Science Technology Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) completed between 2017 – 2019
- No prior working experience is required
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Attention to detail
- An ability to work in a fast-paced team
- A flair and passion for technology
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp