Purpose of the Job
To perform responsibilities as assigned by the mentor/ supervisor so as to ensure learning in a selected discipline
- Candidate studying towards Analytical Chemistry qualification.
- Only students who require practical work for them to obtain their qualification will be considered.
- Anyone who already has a qualification does not comply with this definition.
- The student must have a letter from the institution stating the notional hours required to obtain the qualification.
- Students must complete a POE which must be signed by the Line Manager and HR weekly and the work conducted by the student must relate to the requirements of the institution.
- POE’s will be assessed by the institution.
What you’ll be doing
- To perform responsibilities as assigned by the mentor/supervisor so as to ensure learning in a selected discipline.
- Conduct product testing and reporting of results.
- Ensuring that the results produced are accurate and reliable.
What you’ll have done before
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Engen: Learnership Programme 2020
Closing date: 12 February 2020
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp