The Department of Transport and Public Works, Western Cape Government has an exciting opportunity for a competent individual to provide best practice administrative support to Client Liaison Services within Management Support Services, Government Motor Transport and all User Departments. This post is based in Cape Town/Maitland.
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12 or equivalent qualification).
Key Performance Areas:
- Render a support function;
- Render client provisioning services;
- Administration and record keeping in terms of Client Service Level Agreements;
- Client relationship support services;
- Client service delivery monitoring;
- Financial control (Sectional Buyer) assistance.
- A good understanding of the following:
- Government Motor Transport administration;
- Verbal and written communication skills;
- Good writing skills;
- Customer care skills;
- Professional approach towards service delivery;
- Proven computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Organising skills; Ability to work in a team and independently;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to interpret relevant Acts, policies and contracts.
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp