Air Liquide invites applications from unemployed Human resource graduates to apply for it's Internship programme.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Specialist on recruitment efforts
- Prepare job descriptions for advertising positions on the internal recruitment system (TAS) and other websites
- Screen and review resumes against specific requirements, schedule interviews and/or conduct interviews as needed
- Schedule and/or conduct reference checks, prepare candidate summaries to facilitate further candidate consideration and follow up with candidates on status or as needed to clarify details related to their background, scope of work, or other matters
- Assist with the onboarding process with new hires, and help with other tasks as assigned to support the Air Liquide's recruiting and onboarding process;
- Participate in recruiting events such as Job Fairs, Business Development events, etc.
- Rotate receptionist duty and provide administrative support to staff as needed
- Support the HR Team in keeping the office running smoothly with a variety of office management responsibilities
- Other tasks as assigned
Desired Experience & Qualification
- University diploma or degree with a focus on Human Resources
- Fluent in English
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/2658
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp