The South African Radio Astronomy Observatory, which includes the MeerKAT and the African SKA programmes, is now recruiting bright and enthusiastic Engineering and Science-Honours graduates for its internship programme
Must be a South African citizens or permanent residents.
Fields of study:
In final year of a Bachelor of Engineering in:
- Engineering in Electronic and/or Computer Engineering
- Electrical Light Current Engineering,
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Radio Frequency Engineering
- Mechanical / Electromechanical / Mechatronics Engineering
Completing a Bachelor of Science Honours in:
- Computer Science,
- Applied Mathematics,
- with exceptional programming skills and an interest in software development. Programming skills must be clearly demonstrated in the candidate’s application.
- Short-listed candidates will be assessed through an online assessment, in August 2020. This assessment forms part of the selection/interview process. Dates for the assessment will be communicated to short-listed candidates, and are nonnegotiable.
- Successful graduate interns will be based in Cape Town, for a period of 3 years, starting in approximately January 2021.
- Successful graduate interns may be required to complete a Masters degree (part-time) during their 3-year internship.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/2802
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp