We are seeking a Trainee Fund Accountant, reporting to a Senior Fund Accountant within the Private Equity Division of Sanne, to have responsibility for the bookkeeping of fund accounts on a timely basis. You will typically be responsible for the accounting of a number of portfolios.
Job level: Entry level
- Working with the Fund Accountant and Senior Fund Accountant to ensure the completion of bookkeeping, NAVs, Management Reporting and Statutory Reporting of corporate entities to ensure the team complies with all of its accounting and regulatory obligations and requirements including listing requirements and client reporting;
- Liaising with fund managers, brokers, and custodians to communicate information and resolve issues on a timely basis;
- Ensure that client responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines;
- Assisting the external auditors to ensure the audit function is executed on a timely and efficient basis;
- Assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly, annual NAV’s, Management accounts and IPD’s;
- Assist with the preparation of annual statutory financials statements;
- Assisting with cash management and bank payments and
- Responsibility for all bookkeeping of clients in portfolio.
Commerce degree with:
- Financial Accounting 3;
- Taxation 1;
- Auditing 1 or Internal Auditing 2 or
- Internal Control & Code of Ethics;
- Corporate Law 1 or Commercial
- Law 2; and
- Management Accounting.
- Proficient in MS Excel;
- Structural and detail orientated;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Ability to prioritise work and meet strict deadlines;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills;
- Motivated and driven; and
- Financial sector and Fund knowledge will be a distinct advantage.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/2818
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp