Position: Trainee HR Officer
We are looking for a highly committed and motivated unemployed Human Resource graduate to join our young and dynamic team of ICT professionals as a trainee Human Resource officer.
The incumbent will be responsible for the provision of Project Management services and Human Resource functions to Digititan0 (PTY) LTD and its provincial coordinators.
Job level: Entry level
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure the provision of an effective recruitment and selection administration
- Co-ordination of induction and orientation programs.
- Ensure efficient HR data management and integrity
- Manage and administer employment contract management
- Manage training and development activities
- Effective implementation of performance management process
- Manage and administer Discipline and Grievance procedure to ensure good employee relations
- Manage and implement Conditions of Employment
- Problem solving
- Interpersonal skills
- Computer Literate
- People management
- Report writing skills
- Communication (verbal and written)
- Team orientation
- Sense of urgency
- Self confidence
- Bachelors or 3 years National Diploma in Human Resources Management or related qualification
- Must preferably have a good understanding of HR systems
- Sound knowledge of Human Resources Best Practices and relevant legislation governing Conditions of employment.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Employee Relations Act
- Sound understanding of EEA
- Strong understanding of project management
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/2845
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp