Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires a Junior Analyst / Programmer to utilise available technology to deliver a professional, innovative, value-added project that will support the business to compete as a global and world class company
Job level: Entry level
This role reports into the IT Applications Manager
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Assist IT to manage the life cycle of an IT solution in a specific business area by ensuring that the solution fits within the guidelines, requirements and business lifecycle.
- Adhere to development and support standards.
- Responsible for executing technical specifications and programming of the Sappi application.
- Investigate and analyse user requirements by engaging with the customer and understanding their needs, offering solutions and or alternatives, and escalate to Senior Developer if not able to assist.
- Be able to work independently and develop software from scratch to achieve a prescribed objective, deploy it into the application, and administer any recovery changes as and when necessary.
- Responsible for the delivery of first line support of all Sappi application solutions
- Provide software, support and solutions or escalate to Senior Developer if not able to assist.
- Leveraging of multiple reporting tools to generate and provide regular reports to meet business requirements
The ideal candidate should have:
- Diploma / Certificate (2 year) or relevant qualification in Computer Science or Information Management
- Under 2 years related business functional area experience.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/2849
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp