We are looking for a Logistics Intern. Aside from the opportunity to work in eCommerce with a diverse and energetic logistics team, we can offer you a high learning curve in a fast pace work environment and exposure to the entire Logistics and Supply Chain function.
Key Performance Areas and Responsibilities:
- Assist in all areas of the Supply Chain.
- Setting up KPI Reporting/measurements.
- Streamlining processes to improve KPIs.
- Drawing up process maps.
- Aligning and Communicating with all departments/stakeholders when reviewing processes.
Essential skills, education and knowledge required:
- 3 year qualification specialising in Logistics / Supply Chain Management.
- Knowledge of the Logistics and Supply Chain function.
- Ability to think proactively.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical thinker and strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to live the Zando values:
- Delivering customer satisfaction;
- Leading completely;
- Going the extra mile;
- Being adventurous, open-minded and creative;
- Creating a fun positive team spirit;
- Embracing and driving change.
- This is a 6 month internship
- A valid Green South African ID required.
- This position is in line with our company employment equity plan.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp