Land Bank invites applications from qualified individuals to apply for the 2021 Land Bank Learnership programme. Applicants should not have any previous work experience or currently participating in any internship / learnership.
- The completion of all duties in a professional manner as determined by the allocated Manager in relation to the field of specialisation.
- Ensure personal development of own skills in the qualification specialist area and as per development plan.
- Administrative duties as allocated by the responsible Manager.
- Compilation or undertaking research;
- Report writing, memorandums.
- Report writing
- Presentation and Analytical skills
- Good Communication (both written, verbal)
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Administrative and Co-ordination abilities
- Microsoft Office
The applicant should have a minimum of a 3 year completed tertiary qualification in any of the following:
- Records Management
- Information Systems
- Knowledge Management
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/2856
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp