We are looking for an IT Software Development Intern who is able to adapt easily to change and has the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments. As an Intern, you will have exposure to complex web application design, agile SW-development methodologies and best coding practices.
Technologies you’ll be exposed to:
- PHP 5 OOP, Laravel, Zend Framework, Yii, MVC
- HTML5, CSS, Sass, jQuery
- REST, JSON, SOAP
- Ubuntu, Mac OS X, Nginx, MySQL, Memcache, Solr/Elasticsearch
Education and basic knowledge you should have:
- A qualification in Computer Science and/or Industrial Engineering.
- Knowledge of PHP Frameworks (like Zend Framework, Yii, CodeIgniter, Symfony, etc.) is an advantage.
- Knowledge of MySQL, PHP Debugging (XDebug, ZendDebugger).
- Knowledge of IDEs (Eclipse PDT, Zend Studio, Netbeans, etc.) and Git/SVN.
- Ability to live the Zando values:
- Delivers customer satisfaction;
- Leads completely;
- Embraces and drives change;
- Goes the extra mile;
- Is adventurous, open-minded and creative;
- Creates fun and a positive team spirit.
- Everyday use of modern development tools/frameworks.
- Constant learning and growth
- Attractive working environment in a dynamically growing eCommerce sector involving passionate and energetic team members and a flat command / management structure.
- This is a 6 month internship
- A valid Green South African ID required.
- This position is in line with our company employment equity plan.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp