Freys Food Brands (Pty) Ltd is currently looking for a Junior Supply and Demand Planner to be based at our Head Office in Cato Ridge.
Level: Entry level
- Above average computer literacy with a high proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and standard ERP
- Able to work accurately and at a fast pace under pressure to meet deadlines
- Extremely goal oriented
- Understand the fresh and frozen food industry and especially the cold chain logistics
- Able to liaise effectively with sub-ordinates, peers and superiors to achieve team objectives
- Able to liaise effectively with suppliers and pig farmers
- Good written and spoken English
- Excellent organizational skill
- Systematic and methodical worker
- Critical thinker and tenacious problem solver
- Able to identify short comings in own and others processes and work systematically to close and improve
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and willing to learn
- The authority to delegate to subordinate/s
- Communicate with suppliers
- Stop process when food safety risks are identified
- Matric / Grade 12 or NQF Level 4 equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 -5 years experience in a supply and demand planning role.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/2861
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp