Applications are invited from suitably qualified graduates to apply for the Psychologist Internship programme at the Department of Health.
Duties & Responsibilities
- In- and outpatient clinical assessment and psychological treatment of adults and children.
- Ward work will comprise of a range of psychiatric diagnoses, as well as medical wards, intellectual disability and forensic services.
- Conducting psychometric assessments including personality and comprehensive neuro psychological evaluations.
- General and clinical administrative tasks.
- Achievement of training standards set by the HPCSA and SA Professional Board of Psychology.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and maintain a high standard of professionalism.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
Education / Qualifications:
- Honours degree in Psychology.
- Successful completion of the theoretical part of the Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology.
Registration with HPCSA as a Clinical Psychology Intern by 1 January 2021.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/2864
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp