Jon type: Fixed-term contract for the duration of the internship.
- Accurate dispensing of prescriptions under the supervision of a pharmacist.
- Processing of patients' prescriptions and credits.
- Under supervision you will be involved with the balancing of pharmacy and ward registers after stock issues/receipts.
- Orders, receives, issues and manages stock as per stock management principles.
- Maintains quality client care principles.
- Registered with the South African Pharmacy Council as a Pharmacy Student.
- Prior experience in a Private hospital and Community pharmacy will be an advantage.
- Willingness to work overtime and/or after hours.
- Willingness to participate in scheduled stock takes and CPD events.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Proven application of clinical knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge of medicine stock management within a hospital.
- Basic understanding of medical aid regulations.
- Displays organisational awareness by understanding the impact of industry trends.
- Ensure high quality work by focussing on accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to display sound judgement in problem-solving.
- Focus on a team approach by participating actively and cooperatively and maintaining respectful work relationships.
- Displays a concern for excellence by following work routines and standards while achieving results.
- Exhibits full responsibility for own work outputs.
- Maintains a customer-focused mindset that acknowledges the value of the customer.
- The ability to identify and demonstrate company values.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/2865
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp