We are looking for an Intern to join our dynamic Marketing Department. This is an awesome opportunity for a new graduate who is keen to gain experience and exposure to all aspects of digital marketing within the exciting field of e-commerce.
Key Performance Areas and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the maintenance and roll out of campaigns across all digital channels.
- Performance tracking and optimization.
- Liaise with design team during the Ad creation process.
- Assist in updating of campaigns and content.
- Assist in roll out of new campaign ideas.
- Learning how to operate within various paid channels.
- Assist in daily Display tasks which include uploading of banners and optimization.
- Assisting on an ad-hoc basis across the Department
Essential skills, behavior and knowledge required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer proficiency required, particularly in Excel.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and highly detail oriented habits.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Innovative thinking and problem solving skills.
- A basic understanding of: SEM, SEO, Display and other marketing channels in the online space.
- Ability to live the Zando values:
- Delivers customer satisfaction;
- Leads completely;
- Embraces and drives change;
- Goes the extra mile;
- Is adventurous, open-minded and creative;
- Creates fun and a positive team spirit.
- Relevent degree in marketing or business studies essential.
- This is a 6 month internship
- A valid Green South African ID required.
- This position is in line with our company employment equity plan.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp