We're looking for some great people to help us deliver phenomenal and out of this world support to all of our clients via our various help channels, including our email ticketing system and over the telephone.
Skill & Knowledge Requirements
- Enthusiasm and dedication
- Great communication skills
- Experience in IT support
- Experience in Client Services
- Work well in a team
- Committed to Client Service Excellence
- Must be in the Gauteng area
- Technical experience with the following would be a plus: ADSL, 3G and LTE, Fibre, Email
- Assist clients with General Information on Afrihost Products
- Assist with client signups through the Afrihost website
- Device Configuration
- Configure Routers, Mobile Devices and other devices sold by Afrihost
- Assist clients with Afrihost Service Provisioning
- Keeping Clients Updated on Order Progress
- Fault Finding
- Troubleshooting all Afrihost Services, including ADSL, Fibre, Mobile Data, Hosting, Email
- Fault Logging
Please note that this position is for shift work, so, work hours will vary. Your own reliable transport is also required.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp