About the Position:
An ICT Intern Technician is responsible for general maintenance of computers and computer equipment and for resolving identified technical problems.
Intern: Information Technology
Key performance areas:
Provide Service Desk support to end users within the required response and resolution times.This includes the following areas but not limited to them:
- Assist with technical-related issues via telephone or e-mail and records issues into the Service Desk Call Tracking system;
- Install, diagnose, repair, maintain and upgrade all PC hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance;
- Utilise remote desktop control tools to troubleshoot/evaluate issues via telephone;
- Enforces and implements policies and procedures for user logons, access to servers, internet, and other necessary functions as set forth by the Service Desk Controller;
- Troubleshoot and/or diagnose computer hardware and software operating systems and applications;
- Connect and set-up office automation equipment, multi-function printers and other peripheral devices;
- Assist users with issues insofar as their MS Office is concerned but not to train them in the use thereof;
- Provide user support, limited changes and maintenance on Active Directory;
- Information technology
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp