Babylonstoren is looking for a media and communication intern to join our team for six months – someone who has excellent language and design skills and possesses strong interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate will be assisting with the day-to-day operation of the office, internal design work, content creation, media visits and media administration, as well as location management of shoots.
Skills and Requirements
- Strong digital skills with experience in design programs such as InDesign and Photoshop
- Understanding of all primary social media platforms and online content creation
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Possess strong communication skills and extensive knowledge in building relationships
- Fluent in both written and spoken Afrikaans and English
- Ability to work according to tight deadlines, multitask efficiently and with an eye for attention to detail
- Proactive, reliable and responsible
- Own computer
- Run errands (which means own transport is required)
- Interest in the travel, wine or food industry
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in languages, journalism or related field will count in your favour
- Updating of copy and images on online platforms
- Research and gather content for media related purposes
- Facilitation of proofreading, translation, and checking of facts for all entity documents
- Coordination of artwork and printing
- Update archive of published media
- Coordination of media visits, shoots and media administration
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/2981
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp