Purpose of the role
To ascertain customers immediate need with regards to customer service and sales.
Key Performance Areas
- Customer assistance with regards to instalment payments, query resolution, order processing, goods returned
- Cash Management aligned to policies & procedures
- Daily administration accurate and timeous aligned to company policies and procedures
- Ensure customers are attended to on entry to show room
- Ensure there immediate needs are ascertained, and assist accordingly
- Ensure customers are assisted at self -help kiosks
- Ensure that you are up to date with the catalogue and HomeChoice Products
- Ensure that you are up to date on offers and pricing aligned to catalogue
- Ensure that your system knowledge with regards to customer sales & service is up to date
- Support Visual Merchandising aligned to VM & Housekeeping protocols
- Ensure that Housekeeping is a priority and facilitated throughout the working day, at opening, and closing
- Spot checks on opening times
- Manage Customer returns administration and stock returns to WFS /GR book audits
- WFS Feedback
- Ensure Catalogues are always readily available
- Ensure that you are up to date with Stock volumes advertised & promotions
- Ensure that Assessments are documented on customers account.
- See that assessments are posted and collected timeously.
- Assist customers with account queries
Attributes & Behaviours
- Customer focused / centric attitude
- Performance-driven and results-orientated with a relentless drive to succeed
- A strong can-do attitude and an energetic positive approach
- Exceptional attention to detail with a thorough approach to work
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication
- Team player but able to work independently
Qualifications & Accreditations
- Grade 12 / Matric or Equivalent
Experience & Skills
- Minimum of 2 year Sales experience within a Retail Environment
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must be able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Clear credit and criminal record
- Must be computer literate (email, internet, word and excel)
- Excellent telephone and face to face customer etiquette
Please Note: All interviews will be taking place via Microsoft Teams.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/2988
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp