Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancies within the Packaging Department. The successful applicants are expected to start on Monday, 1 October 2018.
To provide an opportunity for 10 people from the Local community to enrol for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging - NQF level 3. They will enter into a fixed term, one year contract, with CCBSA Lakeside Manufacturing, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and theoretical learning, culminating in a National qualification.
A Learnership is a structured learning programme that combines theoretical training and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme. The theoretical aspects of the learning are entrenched with work-based learning.
Further characteristics of a Learnership are:
- A Learnership leads to a national qualification registered on the (NQF) National Qualification Framework.
- The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards
- The unit standards are written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contains the outcomes and assessment criteria.
- Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilizing a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance.
- Be self motivated, be self starters and willing to work
- Have basic problem solving ability.
- Be able to pay attention to detail and take instructions.
- Have the ability to interact and work well within teams.
Skills, Experience & Education:
- Minimum Matric with an “E” pass (40% +) in both Mathematics (NOT Maths literacy) and Physical Science (NOT Life Sciences).
- Completed “N” courses – National Certificate: Food and Beverage Packaging Operations.
- Previous packaging experience will be advantageous.
- External applicant’s CVs not meeting these minimum requirement will not be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo Literacy and Numeracy testing, medicals and security clearance checks.
- This advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional criteria for short-listing.
- A full CV, listing work experience (if any) and reference contact details including certified copies of qualifications, certified ID copy and proof of residence is required.
- Successful applicants will be required to climb onto machines and work at heights.
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp