TWK Agri has the following vacancy available: Apprentice (Diesel Mechanic) within the Trade Division at Standerton, Mpumalanga.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in the training plan for the apprenticeship
- Perform duties required and make reasonable progress to achieve the competencies in the training plan
- As instructed, undertake and attend any training or assessment related to the training plan
- Keep the training record (logbook) in possession, and produce it to the employer and/or training provider, when requested
- Acknowledge that all workplace instructions and other material that comes into the apprentice's possession, as a result of the training, remains the property of the employer
- Obey all workplace Health & Safety and code of conduct workplace rules
Qualifications and Skills
- Matric / Grade 12 or N2 with the following subjects:
- Physical Science
- Mechanical Technology
- Engineering Graphics & Design
- Computer literate
- Drivers licence
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3016
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp