Mercedes-Benz South Africa (MBSA) is offering a unique development opportunity for recently-qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
What does the MBSA Graduate Development Programme offer?
- relevant practical experience in your field of study
- exposure to a world class company and well established brand
- an opportunity to apply for positions within the organization
- coaching and mentoring support
Who can apply?
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher)
What are the criteria?
- Grade 12, with distinction in HG Mathematics and/or HG Physical Science an advantage (Engineering streams).
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark 65% will be an advantage.
Fields of study:
Recently qualified graduates in the following career streams:
- Bachelor of Sciences (Information Technology / Computer Science)
- National Diploma in Information Technology (Software Development)
*Graduates with a major in JAVA Development will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3076
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp