Seton AutoLeather Internship programme 2020 / 2021
Seton AutoLeather in Nigel has various opportunities for Graduate seeking workplace experience to join the 12 months Internship programme commencing in October 2020. These opportunities are based in Nigel, South Afric
Purpose Of The Programme
- To provide formal training to graduate and equipping them with practical workplace skills.
- To allow graduates to gain an understanding of the various operations within Seton SA.
- To improve the employability of graduates by exposing them to on-the-job experience in their chosen fields of study.
- Ability to work in a logical and organised manner
- Ability to learn and practice good workplace ethics
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to work well in teams Ability to work independently
- No work experience required
- Never participated in an Internship / Graduate programme before.
- A valid South African Identity Document (SA Citizen)
Completed Degree / Diploma in the following disciplines:
- Human Resources Management
- Supply Chain Management / Logistics Management
- Operations Management
- Finance / Economics
- Mathematical Science
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3099
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp