Santam: Learnership opportunity for 2021
Are you interested to start your professional career with the market leader in the general insurance industry in Southern Africa? Santam have exciting Learnership opportunities available in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Pretoria.
What will make you successful in this role?
- South African citizen
- Between the ages of 18 - 28
- Applicants must be in possession of a Grade 12 Certificate with:
- Minimum pass mark of 40% for English and a Second Language
- Minimum pass mark of 40% for Mathematics or minimum pass mark of 60% for Mathematics Literacy
- Applicants must not be studying with any other institutions while on the Learnership
- Applicants must not have been on a Short -Term Insurance Learnership through INSETA
- Persons with a disability must produce a medical note confirming the nature of the disability
- Applicants must not have more than 1 year work experience
- Record keeping; filing and maintenance of databases
- Data Collection and processing of transactions
- Reporting and Administration
- Quality; compliance and accreditation
- Business Process
- Services knowledge
- Communicates effectively
- Demonstrates self-awareness
- Plans and aligns
- Optimises work processes
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3133
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp