SIGMA Learnership programme 2020 / 2021
We are committed to the development and upliftment of human capital and are therefore proud to be offering 3 Contact Centre NQF Level 2 Learnership's to talented, committed and deserving individuals to be part of our dynamic environment.
The Contact Centre NQF Level 2 is a nationally recognized qualification that aims to provide an entry into contact centre operations & management. Additionally, learners will gain valuable work experience within Sigma’s dynamic team-based environment.
Duration of Learnership: 12 Months
Start Date: 01 October 2020
Stipend: R3000 Monthly
- Minimum Grade 11 qualification
- Good written, spoken and comprehension of the English language
- Basic computer literacy
- Good numerical skills
- Honesty, reliability and a high degree of integrity
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle pressure and complete multiple tasks and/or assignments within deadline
- Unquestionable willingness and desire to learn, grow and develop within the contact centre industry.
- Conducting yourself as an employee of the Sigma brand in line with Company Values
- Acquiring knowledge of company product, systems and processes
- Demonstrate commitment to work within a call centre environment
- Show an understanding of call centre operations
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3161
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp