Capacity Building Intern
We are a fast-growing, market-leading company, offering a dynamic work environment in the growing impact investment space.
We are looking for:
An Intern in charge of supporting the Capacity Building Unit in the administration of Technical Assistance mandates and unit business affairs, with focus in backstopping activities (admin, reporting and accounting) and basic project management analysis in order to ensure timely outputs.
- Admin diligence support during tender processes.
- Support in contract drafting and follow up according to standardized formats.
- Data collection for project interim reports and completion reports.
- Support in invoice and payment instructions preparation and invoice collection.
- Inputs for the reports of the Investment Committee and TA Facility Committee.
- Inputs for the reports of the donors and other stakeholders.
- Support in record keeping tasks.
- Daily data inputs and support to maintain the project database.
- Occasional support to the team in tasks related to the technical assistance duties.
- Bachelor's degree currently studying for Master's degree in Economics, Finance or equivalent
- Interest for microfinance
- Advanced Excel and data analysis skills
- Fluent in English. French or Spanish is a plus
- Available for 3 months
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3165
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp