Minopex is searching for fresh talent to join our organization as part of our Graduate Programme for Metallurgical Processing. We are looking for recent graduates who are high performers, disciplined, dedicated and self-motivated to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Graduate Programme is designed to equip graduates with industry experience and professional development through practical learning programmes.
- Graduates will develop skills through hands on experience by means of personal interaction with more senior, experienced staff to learn by means of coaching, on-the-job training, dealing with real challenges in the workplace and learning the nuts and bolts of our business.
- The Programme offers graduates a unique learning opportunity with ongoing assessment and feedback.
- This is a 2-year fixed term programme and permanent employment is not guaranteed upon completion of this programme.
- Successful applicants must be willing to be rotated between Minopex operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical or Metallurgical Engineering
Skills / Other Requirements
- Computer literate in MS Office
- English language proficiency
- Must be a South African Citizen
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3278
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp