Hilti Finance Learnership programme 2020 / 2021
We’re looking for motivated individuals who have a passion for Finance, and who has the desire for career advancement opportunities throughout South Africa.
What does the role involve?
As a Learner you will be given the opportunity to work in various departments across our business. You will be given tasks that will help towards achieving departmental goals to achieve Hilti’s Champion 2020 goal.
You will also be be exposed to, but not limited to:
- Ensure invoices submitted by suppliers are matched to orders and accurately processed.
- Liaise with suppliers to resolve queries and secure appropriate supplier action Supplier Reconciliations and Payment proposals
- Providing administrative support to the team.
- Collecting BBBEE certificates from suppliers
- Stock controls(PPE, Invoice & A4 paper)
What you need is:
- Candidates must hold a Matric Certificate
- Candidates must be a South African citizen
- Candidate must be computer literate in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Candidate must be proficient in English (written and spoken)
- Fluent in English (Written and Spoken)
- Candidate must be unemployed
- Good knowledge of system usage (SAP)
- Knowledge of accounts payable and general accounting procedures
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3298
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp