CSIR Transport Economist Internship programme 2021
The CSIR has an opportunity for an Intern: Transport Economist in the Smart Mobility Cluster. The incumbent will contribution to support in primary and secondary transport research projects and programmes, with specific emphasis on passenger transport industry operations.
- Support responsive revenue-cost models for transport operations;
- Support research work related to feasibility studies, lifecycle cost analysis, cost & revenue models, passenger network contracting.
- and/or socio-economic investment analyses;
- Conduct data collection, which includes field work;
- Capture collected data, making use of in-house developed technology;
- Conduct desktop research and literature search;
- Write reports.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Transport Economics;
- Ability to work independently as well as in an interdisciplinary team;
- Problem-solving, solution-seeking orientation;
- Quantitative and Qualitative economic analysis;
- Good communication, presentation and writing skills.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3299
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp