The intention is to give practical work experience to students who are currently studying towards a relevant formal qualification.
Successful interns will be expected to enter into a full-time 12 month contract commencing on the 1st of February 2021 and terminating on 31st January 2022.
Key Learning Areas include (but are not limited to):
- Quality Assurance (Intrinsic & extrinsic quality control; Quality Management Systems; etc.)
Field of study:
Satisfactory academic record and in final year of obtaining relevant tertiary qualification / recently qualified
National Diploma in
- Food Technology;
- Analytical Chemistry;
- B Sc Bio Technology
- South African citizenship.
- Basic computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Sound communication and presentation skills.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to cope with the inherent physical demands of the position.
- Willing and able to work extended hours.
- Willing to relocate to Worcester
- Must be willing, able and committed to enter into and complete the 12 month internship programme.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3300
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp