Msinsi Holdings (SOC) Ltd, trading as Msinsi Resorts and Game Reserves, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Umgeni Water mandated to manage water resources around Umgeni Water managed / owned dams.
Exciting opportunities exist for Graduate Trainee: Stakeholder Engagement to join the team at Msinsi Head Office Hillcrest.
- Three Year Diploma in Communications / Public Relations or Relevant equivalent qualification.
- Unendorsed motor vehicle Drivers Licence
- Assist with compiling and scheduling meetings for various stakeholder engagements
- Take minutes and records of engagement sessions held, for official reporting.
- Assist in planning and the logistics of organizing key stakeholder engagement events and meetings.
- Liaise with Stakeholder Coordinator and CRM supervisor for complaints received from various stakeholders.
- Assist with monitoring social media engagements
- Compile stakeholder statistics and collate all relevant information for quarterly reports.
- Assist with execution of CSI projects and handovers.
- Provide necessary administrative duties to the marketing team
Key Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office.
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication.
- Ability to plan and handle communication with all levels of staff.
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and keep accuracy levels.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3301
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp