City of Johannesburg Internship programme 2021
This internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the growing demand by tertiary institution for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of an academic qualification.
The City of Johannesburg has the following Internship opportunities available for a period NOT exceeding eighteen (18) months.
- Grade 12 / Matric;
- Computer literacy;
- Must be able to work extended hours as and when required;
- Ages between 18 – 35 years; and
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
- Diploma/Degree in Finance registered at SAQA level 6 with at least 360 credits;
- Or currently enrolled for a Diploma in Finance registered at SAQA level 5
Strategic Coordination and Integration Intern
- Diploma/Degree in Environmental Management and GIS or equivalent registered at SAQA level 6
- Or Environmental Management and GIS or equivalent registered at SAQA level 5
Waste Management & Regulations Interns
- Diploma in Administration or equivalent qualification
- Or currently enrolled for a Diploma in Administration or equivalent qualification;
Diploma (NQF level 6) in:
- Public Administration
- Business Management;
- High level confidentiality;
- Value and Integrity;
- Attention to detail and quality focused;
- Knowledge of local government policies, protocol and procedures; Batho Pele Principles.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3330
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp