Human Sciences Research Council (HSRC): Internship programme 2021
A flagship HSC project is to create an internship opportunity for graduates to gain experience in their respective fields of study. This project falls under the Presidential Youth Employment Intervention (PYEI) within the HSC division in partnership with the Department of Science and Innovation.
The successful recruits will receive training to develop various skills to support their professional and personal growth.
Fields of study:
Must have a Degree / National Diploma (NQF6) in one of the following disciplines:
- Social Sciences,
- Public Health,
- Health Sciences,
- Human Resources,
- IT / Computer Sciences
- and other related disciplines.
- Applicants should preferably reside in the abovementioned areas of work as no relocation allowance will be provided.
- Applicants must have completed their studies and graduated with a bachelor’s degree or national diploma in the selected disciplines prior to 01 January 2021.
- Must be a South African and must have studied in the South African universities/colleges.
- Must be 35 years of age or younger on the date of appointment on 01 January 2021.
- Must not be employed by any other party at the date of appointment on 01 January 2021.
- Must have a strong ability to read, write and speak English.
- Candidates must have experience and confidence in using electronic tablets and laptops.
- Must be available full time from 01 January 2021 to 30 June 2021.
- Must be able to function and work with a diverse group of individuals.
- Must be a good communicator and be willing to work in teams.
- Willingness to execute duties on weekends and after hours, as required by the project role.
- Be committed, responsible, self-disciplined, driven, honest, trustworthy and diligent.
Recruits will be deployed to do rapid health risk assessments within local communities and will support other research projects through various tasks in project support and documentation.
Groups of recruits will be required to work in the following areas:
- Nelson Mandela Bay Metropolitan
- OR Tambo District
- Sarah Baartman District
- Garden Route
- Lejweleputswa District
- Mangaung District
- Ekurhuleni Metropolitan
- City of Tshwane Metropolitan
- Ugu District
- UMgungundlovu District
- Zululand District
- Frances Baard District
- Pixley ka Seme District
- City of Cape Town Metropolitan
- Cape Winelands District
- Garden Route
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3396
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp